CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, February 22, 2004

well. i slept for like 2 hours and then dragged myself outta bed for church. was so damn tired.. i think worship and sermon was good today.. anyway after church waited for ms low for SOOOO long. but had to forgive her cos its birthday week. and i had to tie my hair for work to cover the green hair. how awful.

i tell you, one word to describe work. HORRID. i dont like. AT ALL. wahlao. mambo and hasbro were WAYYYYYYYY better can. i'd rather work with azan than work for philips man. sheesh! and today there was this fucking irritating younger guy working with me. so proud, so irritating, so childish, so proud, so obnoxious, so proud, so untactful. UGHHHHHHH. he told me ive got ugly hair. and he said some really horrid comments. which resulted in me being a total stuck up bitch and saying some reallllllly mean stuff to him. which i dont really care. i mean yar hell i know ive got ugly hair larhs. somemore i have to pin it all together.. but you dont fucking tell me straight THRICE in a day can. fucker. like hell.. i know my hair is ugly. as i was telling everyone today, i look like the sis of the grinch. im a monster. growls. and... i dont wear fake stuff can?! wahlao. i swear i was so bloooooody insulted when he SAID that my PERLINI'S are such UGLY FAKE PERLINI'S. excuse me mr young i think i know it all guy, it was a fucking tiffany&co set and fuck you, i dont wear fake stuff. its authentic. i tell you..... i am still so pissed. i can just slap that fucker if i were to ever work with him again. and he kept insisting that im a lesbian. and i didnt deny it. i mean hell fuck why should i even bother having a conversation with him? and he thinks its damn proud to go around telling everyone he had his first stick of fag when he was in primary2. like fuck, do you think i give a fuck?

anyway. today huimin and bev were damn nice.. they came down all the way to look for me. went to cat's place for dinner cos she had my favourite soup! haha.

anyway. work is just horrid. i dont like doing the electrical stuff. im like SO BLUR. all irons look the same.. main function is to iron only what. how come got from 30 bucks to 300 bucks? crazy. all blenders and foor pro look the same too. i hate work. i want to quit but its damn mean cos my sis's friend actually got this job for me. meanwhile, im gonna hunt for jobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home